Sunday, November 11, 2007

Tag, You're An Asshole

A reminder for all those who see stuff 'tagged up' to call the graffiti hotline. I noticed that some douchebag wrote his badass initials all over the Austin Street park this week. I'll call the number on Monday. Tagging a toddler park? Where are your balls? We can only hope they catch the vandal and put him to death.


http://assembly.state.ny.us/member_files/028/20070810/

I would like to take this opportunity to remind residents of our STOP Graffiti Program. Residents of our community are encouraged to call our graffiti hotline at (718) 263-5687. My office will coordinate free clean up of the site. Before the site is cleaned, each location will be photographed by my staff to assist in the prosecution of the vandals. Evidence collection is coordinated with the Queens County District Attorney’s Office and local Police Precincts.

Assemblyman AndrewHevesi