Friday, January 4, 2008

I Am What I Am

Here's that document some in the comments section thought I made up.


http://a810-bisweb.nyc.gov/bisweb/BScanJobDocumentServlet?requestid=4&passjobnumber=410047836&passdocnumber=01&allbin=4077497&scancode=SC071127031

As I said in the original post - don't panic. First, it's only a reference number - could be meaningless. Second, it's only a fast food joint, not a maximum security prison. It's really not any worse than Wendy's.

Here's what I think from looking at all the documents I've posted and put in screen shots for your review: I think we're looking at a sit-down buffet style deli. One of those big ones we all have close to where we work. With the soggy dumplings and baco bits. It's only a guess - but all the steam tables requested (and sheer size of UJ's) give me that impression. And quite frankly, Forest Hills needs a place to sit down and eat without long wait service.

That wouldn't explain the reference number however. That one is a mystery. I've emailed Leslie Brown to see if we can do another Ask Leslie segment, but have heard no response. It might be because it was over the holidays. But her site (shopforesthills.com) did see a pretty big increase in traffic judging from her poll (77% first time visitors) so I hope we can do it again.