Wednesday, August 27, 2008

From the Inbox

I've lived in Forest Hills for a year and a half, and still consider myself a newcomer.

I've live in the Cord Meyer area and last night someone broke into my car (broke rear window) and stole my driver's side air bag. Nothing else was taken or damaged. The car was parked in the driveway and a few minutes after I discovered the break in, I noticed that the same thing had happened to another car parked on the street. When I called a Honda dealership in Woodside about the approx cost of a new air bag, they told me that someone else had called for the same reason the day before.

So it looks like there's someone or someones in the area interested in driver's side air bags. I don't know whether you would be interested in posting to your site, but thought I'd send it along. Please encourage street parkers to use their steering wheel locks.