Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Questions from the Inbox:

  • Love reading your postings...long time resident of FH and I enjoy your updates--I'm a runner so I usually update people based on what I see in store windows when I'm out early in the am.Do you what's coming on the block before the police stations--constuction site boarded up but no signage.
  • I am a forest hills native, and I’ve been trying to find info on Day Trading Firms in the area. I cannot find any. I thought I’d check in with you guys since you seem to be in the know on all things FH. Please let me know if you know anything. Thanks.
  • I came across your blog fairly recently and enjoy reading about the happenings of FH. My wife and I are looking to buy within the next year at Forest Hills.(actually we were there today). I just wanted to know if you have good names of realty people? Any ideas would be great. Thanks.
  • Just wanted to say I love your blog and read it religously. I grew up in Forest Hills in the Early 80's mid 90's and reading your blog gives me a little taste of home. I had a question for you, hope you could help me. I am looking for a studio and/or 1 bedroom apartment in Forest Hills. I was wondering if you knew of a good real estate agent that won't charge an arm and a leg for a brokers fee! Any tips are greatly appreciated, as you can imagine I am on a budget. Thanks for all you do for FoHi!